Run on water with your sensei skills and chop the flying fish with precision and timing to prepare the freshest sushi in the world!
Play as the master of all sushi and enter this beautiful world of art and color. You must lean that patience is a virtue and timing is everything, make sure to keep your title as of the master of all sushi. You must catch and slice up some of the most tricky fish of all time!
Have you ever wondered how a master makes your yummy sushi rolls? By getting the freshest ingredients as fast as possible of course. Leave your fine sushi establishment and travel the sea looking for the finest fish around!
• Run through the whole sea and don’t miss a fish!
• Memorize the best time to slice a fish to keep your level of master
• Enjoy watching your plate grow as you make more and more yummy sushi
• Practice and patience will make you a true Sushi Sensei!
- Construct level prototypes and final-in game levels through Photoshop and other building tools.
- Creating the visual aspects of the game at the concept stage using 2D modelling and animation software
- Suggest creative ideas for game environments.
- Resolve and iterate on game environments to guarantee great play experience.
- Adjust game environments to confirm product’s critical and commercial success.
- Visually narrate story through creative and evocative level design and world art.
- Mentor and lead lower classification Designers to guide design and document project and adhere to drawing and performance standards.
- Quality tools such as design requirement documents and design guidelines to develop designs.
- Create game experiences and map flow with visuals, story, performance and scale through iteration and rapid prototyping.
- Developing designs and/or initial concept designs for games including game play
- Generating game scripts and storyboards
- Programming the game using programming languages such as C++
- Quality testing games in a systematic and thorough way to find problems or bugs and recording precisely where the problem was discovered
- Solving complex technical problems that occur within the game’s production
- Disseminating knowledge to colleagues, clients, publishers and gamers