Introducing Pet Lovers community , the first application that both pets and there owners love equally!
Give your pet an exciting opportunity to make new friends near you.
Chat, share photos and meet other pet lovers in your area.
Pet Lovers Community is the best way to keep up on any kind of pet news!
Get notifications on all the latest pet stories and news.
Find fun meet up and events in your area that are pet friendly.
- – Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
- – Using technical software packages, such as Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver;
- – Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
- – Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- – Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- – Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project to rite a specific section of the program;
- – Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
- – Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- – Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
- – Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
- – Evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
- – Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
- – Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
- – Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
- – Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
- – Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- – Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- – Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- – Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- – Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- – Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- – Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- – Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards